So, what are inductors? They’re wires wound around a coil that provide a form of frequency-dependant resistance. When they saturate, they bring out beautifully musical harmonics that give your tracks the smooth, polished sound that has made Rupert’s consoles and equipment so desirable for over fifty years. This is an EQ with a truly vintage soul.
Rupert Neve Designs 551 - 500 Series EQ Functions & Specs
- EQ IN: Engages all bands of EQ except HPF
- HF [LEVEL]: Adjusts +/-15dB at selected high frequency
- 8K / 16K: switch out = 8 kHz HF center/corner frequency switch in = 16 kHz HF center/corner frequency
- HF PEAK: switch out = shelf mode, 6dB/octave switch in = peak/bell mode
- MID FREQ: 200Hz, 350Hz, 700Hz, 1.5kHz, 3kHz, 6kHz
- MID [LEVEL]: +/-15dB at selected mid frequency
- MF HI Q: switch out = wide Q (~2) switch in = narrow Q (~3.5)
- LOW FREQ: 35Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 220Hz
- LO PEAK: switch out = shelf mode, 6dB/octave switch in = peak/bell mode
- LF [LEVEL]: +/-15dB at selected low frequency
- HPF: switch out = high-pass filter bypassed switch in = 12dB/octave @ 80Hz
- POWER: +/-16V supplied by 500 Series rack
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.