Roland UA-1010 Octa-Capture USB 2.0 Audio Interface Features
- Eight premium mic preamps built in (VS Preamp)
- Auto-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Extremely stable low-latency VS Streaming driver
- Four independent software-controlled Direct Mixers for creating custom monitor mixes
- Supports all major DAW platforms on Mac or PC, including OSX 10.6 and Windows 7, through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers
- Rackmount ears included
- Bundled with Cakewalk Production Plus Pack
Auto Input Level Adjustment Never before has it been this fast and easy to set perfect input levels -- simply activate the Auto-SENS feature with the push of a button, play your connected instruments, and Octa-Capture automatically sets the ideal recording level for each input. It's great for quick, fail-safe audio capture when recording either a fully mic'd drum kit or an entire band.
Extreme Low-Latency Driver Octa-Capture offers incredible stability and industry-leading low-latency USB performance via Roland's proprietary VS Streaming technology. All current Mac and PC DAW platforms are supported through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers. Thanks to VS Streaming, you can use multiple devices (two Octa-Capture units or one Octa-Capture plus a V-Studio 100 or V-Studio 700) on the same USB bus without compromising stability, performance, or audio quality.
Four Flexible Monitor Mixes Beyond traditional audio interfacing, Octa-Capture offers four independent Direct Mixers for creating software-controlled monitor mixes. Each mix can be routed to any of the analog outputs and can take advantage of the internal 40-bit DSP processing -- perfect for sending custom monitor mixes to headphones, speakers, or recording devices.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.