Eleven-Instrument Step Sequencer The TR-8 is a fully programmable 11-channel sequencing drum machine. It has all the drums you need -- from the bass drum to the cymbals -- all modeled faithfully after the original 808 and 909 sounds we've been dancing to for decades. Up to 32 steps can be programmed in real time, and instruments can be added or removed on the fly. There's also a pattern randomization function and a pattern copy function, with room to store 16 user-programmed patterns, so you'll have no trouble diving right in and generating beats on the TR-8.
Analog Circuit Behavior Technology Each AIRA unit is authentically crafted based on the original specifications of the '80s instrument which inspired it. Using DSPs and Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology, Roland has painstakingly created an exact digital copy of the original analog circuits used in the TR-808 and TR-909, going so far as to model the behavior of the analog circuits themselves, allowing the TR-8 to function and sound just like its predecessors. The TR-8 delivers real 808 sounds in a modern unit!
Learn more about Analog Circuit Behavior technology
Roland TR-8 Rhythm Performer Features - Roland TR-808-inspired drum machine - Sounds modeled after original TR-808 and TR-909 sounds with Roland's ACB technology
- 16 drum kits with 11 instrument types
- Level, tune, attack, comp, and decay controls for bass drum
- Level, tune, snappy, comp, and decay controls for snare drum
- Level, tune, and decay controls for low tom, mid tom, high tom, rim shot, hand clap, closed hi-hat, open hi-hat, cymbal crash, and ride cymbal
- Real-time pattern creation with up to 32 steps
- 16 user patterns
- Authentic TR-REC behavior lets you turn instruments on or off on-the-fly
- Control up to four types of rolls or mute each instrument individually
- Large Tempo knob and Tap Tempo button and Fine and Shuffle adjustment knobs
- Accent intensity control knob
- Per-step reverb and delay effects with control knobs
- External input with volume control knob and built-in per-step Side Chain function for rhythmic ducking and gating effects
- Scatter function with reverse, glitch, gate, truncate, stutter, and more -- 10 different Scatter variations with adjustable depth
- Pattern copy and pattern randomization functions for each beat generation
- Tempo range: 40-300 beats per minutes
- Bright LEDs ensure visibility, even in dim environments
- Roland Analog Circuit Behavior Technology realistically models analog synths in a more affordable all-digital unit
- Two assignable 1/4-inch analog outputs
- 1/4-inch stereo external input
- 1/4-inch stereo headphone output
- Stereo or mono 1/4-inch master output
- MIDI in and out
- USB port
- Powered via included power supply
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.