A powerful and advanced drum module which adds an affordable entry to Roland's legendary lineup of electronic drums.
Roland V-Drums are known for their quality sounds, great playability and response, ease of use and rugged reliability. The TD-17 Series kits are the newest member of the Roland family that continue the commitment to these proven benefits.
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate player, semi-professional or even a home studio enthusiast, the TD-17 kits offer features for all players.
The powerful TD-17 Drum Sound Module has a new set of sounds based on Roland’s popular flagship TD-50. The module is packed with over 300 quality drums, percussion and effects sounds, and 100 kits to cover any musical style. The TD-17 module also includes the ability to import sounds—a first for V-Drums kits in this price range. Combined with built-in sounds and easy sound editing, creating your own custom sounds and kits are virtually limitless. The TD-17 also includes built in Bluetooth for streaming music from a smart device, a great way to learn or just play along with your favorite songs. You can even record your performances and save your playing on a standard SDHC card.
- Drum Kits: 100 (Preset: 50)
- Instruments: 310
- Internal memory size: 32MB / 100 User Samples (includes preloaded factory samples)
- Total sound length: 295 seconds in mono, 148 seconds in stereo
- File Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bit)
- Kit Effects: Ambience: 25 types, Multi-effect: 30 types, Pad EQ: Can be assigned to each pad
- Master Effects: Bass (EQ), Treble (EQ)
- Bluetooth: Version 4.2 / Supports A2DP (Audio) and MIDI over Bluetooth
- Song Player: File format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bit) and MP3 (*2)
- Recorder: Recording method: Realtime
- Maximum length: 60 minutes (Temporary recording length: 3 min) (*3)
- Trigger Input connector (DB-25 type): Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-Hat Control
- Extra Trigger Input jacks: 2 (AUX, CRASH2) (stereo 1/4" phone type)
- Output jacks: (L/MONO, R) (stereo 1/4" phone type)
- Phones jack: (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- Mix In jack: (stereo miniature phone type)
- SDHC SD Card Slot
- MIDI OUT connector
- USB COMPUTER port
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-Audio)
- Display: 128 x 64 backlit LCD
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (DC 9 V)
- Current Draw: 490 mA
- Dimensions: 223 (W) x 196 (D) x 65 (H) mm; 8.8125 (W) x 7.75 (D) x 2.5625" (H)
- Weight: 0.9 kg / 2 lb. (excluding AC adaptor)
- Included Accessories: Sound Module Mount, Smart Phone Tray Holder, AC Adaptor, Multi-Pin (DB-25) Cable Harness, Owner’s Manual
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.