A True Sequencing Synthesizer The TB-3 is a true 32-step sequencer, with illuminated beat display at the top of the unit for 16 beats -- so you'll always know where you are in the sequence. To make things interesting, Roland has added an automatic pattern generation function as well as a random pattern modification function, so you can create new and interesting beats in just seconds.
A Touchy-Feely Kind of Synthesizer A multifunctional illuminated touch pad serves as a one-octave keyboard, which performing other functions like input for filter envelopes modulation, and controlling other synthesis parameters. Knobs at the top of the unit provide must-have controls like cutoff, resonance, and effect level, and the touchpad is pressure-sensitive, so nuances like stroke pressure will be translated into the music as if you were playing on a normal keyboard. The TB-3 isn't just a sequencer -- it can truly be played like an instrument!
Analog Circuit Behavior Technology Each AIRA unit is authentically crafted based on the original specifications of the '80s instrument which inspired it. Using DSPs and Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology, Roland has painstakingly created an exact digital copy of the original analog circuits used in the TB-303, going so far as to model the behavior of the analog circuits themselves -- allowing the TB-3 to function and sound like its predecessor. The result is a vintage-sounding instrument with a modern and intuitive user interface.
See what AIRA is all about with this video from Roland
Roland TB-3 AIRA Touch Bassline Synthesizer Features - Roland TB-303-inspired bassline synthesizer with pressure sensitive touchpad input
- Sounds modeled after original TB-303 sounds with Roland's ACB technology
- 134 sound patches including both original TB-303 sounds and new four-oscillator and effects-based basses, leads, and sound effects
- Knobs to control volume, cutoff, resonance, accent, and effect
- Illuminated 16-step sequencer (32 steps total, 64 preset patterns)
- Enter steps manually or craft your beats using the touchpad
- Automatic pattern generation, random pattern modification, and pattern copy functions
- Scatter function with slicing, reverse, gating, and other effects -- 8 different Scatter variations and 10 levels of depth
- Pressure sensitive touchpad serves as one octave keyboard, filter and envelope input, and continues slider controlling pitch, volume, and modulation with one finger
- Dedicated Tempo control with shuffle and tap tempo buttons
- Bright LEDs ensure visibility, even in dim environments
- Roland Analog Circuit Behavior Technology realistically models analog synths in a more affordable all-digital unit
- 1/4 inch headphone output
- Stereo or mono 1/4 inch master output
- MIDI in and out
- USB port
- Powered via included power supply or via USB X
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.