Hands-On Control Meets Advanced Triggering and Sampling Technology Giving you hands-on control of your one-shots, loops, and backing tracks, the SPD-SX sports nine rubber pads, two independent real-time control knobs, and four dedicated effect buttons, plus a large backlit LCD to view settings and programs in any lighting condition. You'll always know what's up with the pads -- when you trigger sample phrases, each pad's companion LED lights up to show when the pads are in play. Like level meters on a mixing board, the LEDs change illumination strength according to audio-level activity; on stage or off, the high-contrast red divider lines help you see the pad zones clearly.
Highly Playable and Functional With this sampling drum pad, it's easy to incorporate audio samples into your performance. The SPD-SX offers individual click output routing, dedicated volume controls, Pad Check function, individual Sub Out, and other must-have features for drummers and percussionists alike.
Master Effects Engine Onboard Built-in effects let you tweak your samples in real-time. Roland's SPD-SX has three multi-effects units: one master unit and two units that are assignable per kit. Four front-panel buttons and two control knobs let you adjust the filter, delay, short looper, and user-assignable effect in real time, for a dynamic, creative performance.
Easy Multi-Pad Sampling The drum pad also lets you create multisampled phrases and pad maps on the fly. While audio streams in from an external audio player or computer (via 1/4" analog stereo inputs or USB), just strike each pad at the appropriate start or end points and the sample will be automatically truncated and assigned to that pad.
Storage for Your Sample Collection You can store and carry your entire sample library in the SPD-SX, since the sampling drum pad has an impressive 2 GB of internal memory. That's enough space to house approximately 360 minutes of audio or 10,000 files at 44.1 kHz/16-bit mono. When you want to add more samples to the set, use the SPD-SX's built-in USB ports to import audio files from USB flash memory.
Manage Your Audio Files with SPD-SX Wave Manager Software The included SPD-SX Wave Manager software app also lets you import audio files directly from computer via USB, assign the samples to each pad, and organize the samples to suit your setup.
Roland SPD-SX Sampling Drum Pad Features - Performance-oriented sampling drum pad with built-in effects
- 2 GB internal memory lets you store about 360 minutes of samples (mono) or 10,000 files without requiring external memory
- 9 Velocity-sensitive rubber pads and 2 external dual-trigger inputs
- Multi-pad sampling enables you to capture and assign audio data quickly
- 3 Multi-effects units, 2 control knobs, and 4 dedicated effect buttons for real-time tweaking
- Individual pad LEDs show pad status and audio-level activity during performance
- Expanded USB functionality for importing audio files
- Wave Manager software included for easily importing, assigning, and organizing of samples
- Large backlit LCD lets you view data in any lighting condition
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.