Roland's S-MADI bridge lets you add MADI gear to your V-Mixing System! The rackmountable S-MADI gives you bi-directional format conversion between MADI and Roland's REAC (Roland Ethernet Audio Communication) formats. This outstanding unit gives you up to 40 x 40 channels of digital audio transmission and works with Roland's Digital Snakes, V-Mixers, and M-48 personal mixers. The S-MADI has BNC and optical I/O and allows you to choose between REAC, MADI, or word clock for the clock source. A REAC Split Out port allows you to run a separate monitoring or recording signal from the main signal stream. It also supports REAC Embedded Power, so you can run power to your personal mixer or Digital Snake.Roland S-MADI REAC/MADI Bridge Features
- Bi-directional format conversion between REAC and MADI
- BNC and Optical MADI ports
- Supports REAC Embedded Power and Split out for connecting and power additional devics (e.g., M-48 Personal Mixer, S-0808)
- Support for 44.1/48kHz with WORD, MADI or REAC clocks
- Preamp and personal mixing control with S-4000RCS (Remote Control Software)
Put Your MADI Gear into your V-Mixing rig, with Roland's S-MADI Bridge!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.