The Roland Boutique JX-03 module continues the legacy of the JX-3P synth. For those old enough to remember it, the JX-3P was part of a big revolution in affordable synthesizers. The original model was launched when button-driven interfaces were popular, so it was designed to give immediate access to preset sounds. It was highly programmable, especially when used with the optional PG-200 controller that added 24 rotary knobs for instant sonic sculpting. The limited edition 4-voice JX-03 inherits all 24 knobs from the PG-200 as well as the distinctive JX tonal character. Roland has also added some extras not present in the JX-3P including new waveforms, expanded DCO range and cross modulation options. You can even slide the JX-03 into the optional K-25m keyboard unit for a self-contained, go-anywhere synth experience.
The JX-3P developed a loyal following for its lush analog synth string patches, punchy bass timbres and sizzling leads. Everything the JX-3P and its accompanying programming module had and more is packed into this slim design.
*NOTE: The JX-03 is pictured above with the optional K-25m keyboard unit, which must be purchased separately if you want to use the JX-03 as a self-contained syntheszier. Please see #J26980 to purchase this add-on.
Roland JX-03 Sound Module Features
- Ultra-compact recreation of the iconic JX-3P synthesizer
- Retains the feel, sound character and user interface of the original
- Front panel includes all 24 knobs from the original PG-200 controller
- Adds several updates not found on the original JX-3P, including extra waveforms for the LFO and both DCOs, along with extended DCO range
- Chain mode allows two JX-03 to function as one 8-voice module
- Highly portable for mobile music making
- High-quality construction with metal front panel
- Dual ribbon controllers for pitch bend, modulation, and sound preview
- Battery-operated (4xAA) or USB powered
- 24 bit / 44.1 kHz stereo IN/OUT USB audio interface
- Built-in 0.5W mini-speaker for instant enjoyment
- Compatible with optional K-25m mini-keyboard
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.