A Hi-Tech Mecca for Synthesis Enthusiasts Made up of two PCM synthesizers, the GR-55's triple-core engine makes this Roland guitar synth fast, versatile, and fun to play. The triple-core engine provides a wealth of virtual guitars, basses, amps, and synth voices, all of which may be accessed instantly with quick-access category buttons and foot pedals. The GR-55's expansive collection of unique sounds is ready to go for a variety of genres, in the studio or on stage.
Roland's pitch-detection technology adds an unrivaled touch of speed and accuracy to the guitar synthesizer, ensuring that it plays exactly what you want to play, when you want to play it. According to Roland, the COSM guitar-modeling engine needs zero detection time, allowing the GR-55 to respond instantly and exactly as you play, detecting pitch, velocity, and behavior faster than your synapses can tell your brain what just happened.
Play with Powerful Presets If you're a "plug and play" type of musician who would rather start playing right out of the box than mess with programming and editing sounds, you will enjoy the many presets available on the GR-55. Dive right in to a collection of 270 ready-to-use presets, as well as 297 user presets, accessible with simple category buttons. There to kick off your noodle session or jam, the presets cover all popular genres, including pop and rock.
When you want to delve deeper into the GR-55's sounds, check out the EZ Edit function, which makes it "EZ" to customize sounds and make them your own. Other features that make the synth easy to use include a large LCD, a number of controllable parameters, and USB connectivity. Use the two USB ports -- one on the rear panel and one on the side -- for MIDI communication or to exchange audio files and upload samples or effects. On the GR-55, your feet control USB audio playback, leaving your hands free to play your guitar.
Roland GR-55 Guitar Synthesizer Features - Guitar synthesizer pedal combines guitar synthesis and COSM amp/guitar modeling
- Add the Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup to your guitar to send MIDI data from the guitar to the GR-55
- Up to 4 sound sources at a time: 2 PCM synth tones, plus COSM guitar modeling and normal guitar input
- Over 900 fully editable PCM sounds cover pianos, organs, strings, vintage synths, and more
- Straightforward parameters and buttons make it easy to use
- Advanced Roland technology provides excellent sound quality and fast response
- 2 Types of multi-effects engines, plus global reverb, chorus, and delay effects, and an onboard looper
- Built-in USB audio player with foot control
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.