Sounds Like a Roland Roland has a solid reputation for packing its keyboards with killer sounds, and the FA-08 doesn't disappoint. Continuing the legacy with over 2,000 tones borrowed from Roland's flagship INTEGRA-7 pro sound module, the 88-note FA-08 is your go-to source for just about any kind of sound, whether it's expressive SuperNATURAL synth and XV-5080 PCM tones, or expressive SuperNATURAL-driven acoustic tones covering pianos, organs, drums, bass, strings, and so forth.
Expressive Effects and 6 Real-Time "Sound Modify" Knobs Polish your sounds and sequencer tracks with professional effects, right on the workstation. For sound shaping, the FA-08 sports independent MFX engines for all 16 parts of a Studio Set, and each engine includes 67 different effects types that you can tweak in real time. Six COMP+EQ processors cover all your basic bases, and TFX (total effects) allow you to process the entire output of the FA-08 with unique effects. You can easily adjust your FX via the Sound Modify knobs.
Non-Stop Music Creation Turn musical ideas into something real with the keyboard's onboard 16-track sequencer, and then transform the skeleton of a song into full arrangements with the FA-08's massive sound collection. Continuous recording in loop mode enables you to work all 16 tracks without skipping a beat, and the option to input notes with either real-time capture or step recording means you have lots of flexibility when it comes to getting your notes in there. When you're done, export your tracks as WAVs or MIDI files for use in your DAW.
Seamless Integration with Your DAW The dedicated DAW Control button provides a fast way to get the FA-08 to talk to your computer via USB. Once the FA-08 and your Mac or PC have made friends, you can use the keyboard as a USB audio interface for direct recording to your digital audio workstation, or to control plug-in effects, play software synths, and more. Control maps for major DAWs make setup even faster.
Rear-panel input jacks let you record mics, guitars, or stereo line level devices straight to your DAW software. You can also capture the FA-08's internal sounds and sampler playback, and monitor the DAW output through the stereo output and headphones jacks.
Sweeten Your Songs with Samples Roland's FA-08 also features an onboard sampler based on the Roland SP-404SX, for quick hands-on operation and sampling and playback via SDHC cards. Play audio samples directly from the keyboard's 16 pads, and expand your performances with loops, backing tracks, one-shots, vocal phrases, sound FX, and more. It's easy to sample the FA-08's own sounds or external sources via the Mic/Guitar and Line inputs, as well as play samples (WAV, AIFF, or MP3) transferred from your computer.
Solid Playing Field: 88-Note Ivory Feel-G Keyboard and More The FA-08's 88 weighted-action Ivory Feel-G keys are equipped with the latest sensor technologies, plus the all-important escapement mechanism for playing soft notes repeatedly, with the same catch as with a grand piano. As you play, let your hands explore the workstation's D-Beam, Rhythm Pattern, Arpeggiator, and Chord Memory functions for other means of creative expression, and keep tabs on everything with the large color LCD.
Roland FA-08 Music Workstation Keyboard Features - Music workstation keyboard for creative sound design and live performance
- 88-Note weighted Ivory Feel-G Keyboard
- INTEGRA-7 sound module packs over 2,000 sounds, including SuperNATURAL synth and acoustic tones and drums, with the option to add more tones via internal wave sound expansion slots
- SuperNATURAL synth engine is fully compatible with free INTEGRA-7 synth tones available from Roland's Axial sound library site
- 16-Track sequencer with non-stop loop recording for building songs on the fly
- Export your sequencer tracks to an SDHC card as a complete stereo mix, or as multitrack audio or MIDI data for use in your DAW
- Onboard sampler with 16 pads x 4 banks and direct recording/playback via SDHC cards
- Studio-quality effects, including 16 independent MFX engines; 6 COMP+EQ processors for drums; TFX (total effects); and global EQ, chorus, and reverb
- Tweak tones, effects, and external MIDI devices in real time with 6 user-assignable Sound Modify knobs
- Streamlined interface with large color LCD is easy to navigate
- Configure the FA-08 for use with your DAW via USB
- D-Beam, Rhythm Pattern, Arpeggiator, and Chord Memory functions for creative playing
- Guitar/Mic and Line input jacks for performing, sampling, and DAW audio recording
- Dedicated input reverb provides ambience for performing/recording
- USB ports for sound expansion data, updates, and audio/MIDI interfacing with a computer
- MIDI communication with the iPad is possible when using Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.