The magic of the Roland BK-9 76-key arranger keyboard is how fluidly it can fill in the holes in your musical vision, helping you go from inspiration to finished production amazingly fast. Dual LCD screens give you a fast, easy workflow, making it simple to complete complex projects. And while you already expect great sounds from Roland, the BK-9 exceeds expectations by including 22 SuperNATURAL sounds for unprecedented realism. Once you consider the XLR microphone input, a video display output, iOS compatibility, and more, you'll see that the Roland BK-9 is a complete, self-contained music production environment.Roland BK-9 76-key Arranger Keyboard at a Glance
- Amazing sound selection covers virtually every genre
- New built-in rhythms, remastered for world-class sound quality
- iOS support gives you a more immersive experience
Power up the Roland BK-9, and you've got access to over 1,700 built-in instrument sounds and 70 drum kits. From vibrant organs and pianos to all manner of orchestral and percussion sounds, the BK-9 is equipped for virtually any production. And 22 of these sounds boast Roland's acclaimed SuperNATURAL technology, giving you incredibly realistic acoustic instrument sounds that are amazingly expressive. The BK-9 series is also ready for future expansion with BK Series sound collections.New built-in rhythms, remastered for world-class sound quality
Consider the BK-9 arranger keyboard to be the most versatile backing band you've ever worked with. From modern rock to polka, 540 built-in rhythms are ready to fill out your arrangement. Best of all, the rhythms have been remastered with the BK-9's upgraded soundset and new studio effects, so you've got radio-ready sound quality right from the start.iOS support gives you a more immersive experience
While the BK-9 is an incredibly complete solution for music production, iOS compatibility can enhance your experience even further. The BK-9 is compatible with Roland Wireless Connect, enabling cable-free communication with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch via Roland's optional WNA1100-RL Wireless USB Adapter (not included) for recording. You can also connect your iPad directly to the BK-9 (using Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit), giving you access to a number of helpful apps. To name a few, the BK Partner app lets you select tones and rhythms from your iPad, the Air Recorder app lets you jam and record on your iPhone or iPad, and the Lyrics Viewer app displays SMF lyrics on your iPad for karaoke-style performances.Roland BK-9 76-key Arranger Keyboard Features
- Produce, record, and accompany your own playing - from a self-contained, portable keyboard
- Powerful 16-track sequencer lets you create complex arrangements
- Over 1,700 sounds and 70 drum kits, with 22 acclaimed SuperNATURAL sounds
- 540 rhythms have been remastered with the BK-9's updated sounds and effects
- Dual LCD screens make it easier than ever to navigate your project
- Five multi-effects engines let you add just the right vibe to your song, with dedicated effects for final mastering too
- XLR microphone input has a dedicated reverb effect for getting great vocal recordings fast
- iOS compatible - call your AudioBuy.com.au Australia Sales Engineer for more details
- Included accessories: owner's manual, AC adapter, power cord, and music rest
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.