The latest in our long line of professional MIDI controllers, the Roland A-88MKII is supremely playable, with onboard creative tools for today's musicians and producers. Our acclaimed hammer-action keyboard and built-to-last quality combine with modern features like USB-C connectivity, RGB-lit controls, and MIDI 2.0 (coming soon) for the best performance in its class.
When it comes to MIDI controllers, playability often seems like an afterthought. With the A-88MKII, we bring our acclaimed keyboard feel, enjoyed by professional players on stages around the world, to your studio. Its robust, wood construction creates a solid playing experience you can feel under your fingers. And you can easily adjust the sensitivity and responsiveness to match your unique playing style.
The A-88MKII has three user-definable zones, so you can layer and split the keyboard with different sounds or instruments. Our unique pitch/mod lever and an array of RGB-lit knobs and pads give you expressive, hands-on control of your sound. And a sustain pedal input plus two fully assignable pedal inputs mean your feet can get in on the action too.
Today's musical styles demand special production techniques. And some soft synths and modules don't always have the onboard tools you might like. The A-88MKII extends your creative arsenal with three configurable zones, advanced arpeggiator, chord memory, and multipurpose pads that can trigger commands and events, and energize real-time performance.
The A-88MKII uses the latest technologies for years of universal compatibility and convenience. Class compliant USB-C provides bus power and single cable connectivity with macOS, Windows and compatibility with iOS. And the A-88MKII is ready to take advantage of the extended capabilities of MIDI 2.0.
Customize the A-88MKII with the control app for macOS and Windows. See all your layers and control mappings at a glance and assign commands to the pads with custom colors for visual feedback. You can create custom setups to control specific soft synths or external hardware, and instantly recall everything with the handy Snap Shot function.
Space is always at a premium in today's personal studios. The A-88MKII is designed to be as thin and shallow as possible while still retaining the smooth, dynamic playability that Roland instruments are known for. Surfaces are flat and edges are squared so they sit neat and flush against other gear or integrated into a studio desk.
- Unmatched playability with Roland's own PHA-4 keyboard
- Built-to-last with wood and premium materials for years of dependable performance
- Eight RGB-lit assignable knobs, eight RGB-lit pads, and three pedal inputs
- Three customizable zones, onboard arpeggiator, and chord memory
- Thin design with shallow depth fits today's studio environments
- Control application for deep customization and instant recall
- USB-C connectivity and bus power
- MIDI 2.0 ready
- Keyboard: 88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Pad x 8 (with illumination, assignable)
- Knobs x 8 (with illumination, assignable)
- Pitch Bend/Modulation lever
- Button x2 (Assignable)
- Pedals: DAMPER, FC1, FC2
- Pedal (DAMPER, FC1, FC2) jacks: TRS phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
- USB (COMPUTER) port: USB Type-C (TM)
- DC In jack
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Zone: 3 (Lower / Upper1 / Upper2)
- User memory: 8
- Power Supply: Supplied from the computer via USB COMPUTER port /
- Current Draw
- 260 mA (USB)
- 300 mA (AC adaptor)
- Owner’s manual
- USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable
- Keyboard stand: KS-12, KS-10Z
- Piano pedal: RPU-3
- Damper pedal: DP-10
- Pedal switch: DP-2
- Expression pedal: EV-5
- AC-Adaptor: PSB-1U
- Width: 1,429 mm, 56-5/16 inches
- Depth: 274 mm, 10-13/16 inches
- Height: 119 mm, 4-11/16 inches
- Weight: 16.3 kg, 35 lbs. 15 oz.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.