Roger Linn Design decided that modern keyboardists and synthesizer fanatics deserve a new way to interact with their instruments, and the LinnStrument USB/MIDI controller was born. Each of the eight rows covers a two octave range, and you can "tune" each of the rows in relation to the others just like you would with strings on a guitar. And you can modulate each note in three ways simultaneously just based on your touch. We've gotten our hands on countless MIDI controller keyboards here at AudioShop, and we can safely say the Roger Linn Design LinnStrument is a genuinely unique way to play.Roger Linn Design LinnStrument USB/MIDI Controller at a Glance
- An amazingly expressive way to play your synthesizers and software instruments
- Unlimited musical potential with string-like tuning
- Color LEDs give you instant visual note feedback
An amazingly expressive way to play your synthesizers and software instruments
When you get your hands on the Roger Linn Design LinnStrument you'll notice that each note responds to your touch, polyphonically, in three ways: loudness via pressure, pitch via left/right finger movement, and timbre via forward/backward finger movement. Of course, you can assign each of these to whatever MIDI parameters you prefer.
Unlimited musical potential with string-like tuning
Look at the eight rows of notes on the LinnStrument as strings on a guitar. Each row gives you access to two octaves, and you adjust the range for each row. You can tune them just like a guitar if you want, or tune them in fifths like a violin or cello. You may even discover new intervals and chord shapes that may inspire you to create music that you couldn't normally play with a traditional piano keyboard.
Color LEDs give you instant visual note feedback
Under the playing surface of the LinnStrument are colored LEDs that will always show you the location of "natural" notes (C, D, E, F, G, A, B), no matter how you have tuned the different rows. You can also choose to highlight specific notes in one of six colors, making it easy to see scales or every "C" for example. This smart color coding scheme makes this unique instrument easy to become familiar with, and takes the guesswork out of switching between whatever custom tunings you've come up with.
- 200-note USB/MIDI controller
- Control note on, aftertouch, modulation and pitch bend with a single touch
- Eight rows of notes can be "tuned" individually like strings on a guitar
- Discover new chords and intervals you may not experiment with on a traditional piano keyboard
- Assign notes and scales different colors to quickly find the notes you need
- Easy to integrate into your rig with USB and MIDI I/O
- Powered via USB, optional power supply sold separately
Experience your synths and software instruments in a whole new way, with the Roger Linn Design LinnStrument!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.