Got hiss? Get HUSH! Rocktron provides a new twist on the world famous HUSH guitar noise reduction with the HUSH 2X. Essentially a "double HUSH", the 2X offers two completely separate channels of HUSH noise reduction in a single small unit designed to sit right on top of your guitar amp/head or in a rack drawer, freeing up space on your pedal board. The HUSH 2X is also TRUE BYPASS.
This unique design allows you to choose if you want to run HUSH after your pedal board and into the input of your head with one circuit, and into the effects loop with the other circuit offering new versatility in a single HUSH unit. You get total HUSH control both in front, and in the effects loop, of your amp! The HUSH 2X will also allow you to use one HUSH circuit before, and another after, a single pedal or with two different pedal chains on your pedal board/rack drawer. Selector switches allow you to turn each HUSH circuit on or off.
The same great HUSH signal cleanup is provided with up to 65dB of effective noise reduction for eliminating hiss, unwanted feedback and noise from pickups and stage lighting.
Guitar Player Magazine wrote that a "HUSH" pedal will work for all guitar-related noise problems: it's perfect" and "its potent noise-killing abilities will be fully appreciated."
For maximum noise reduction results, place the HUSH after your distortion and modulation effects (chorus, flanger, phaser, etc.) but before any delay or reverb effects. If you are already comfortable rolling back your guitar's volume pot, simply turn your distortion and other effects in the chain before the HUSH to "ON", roll back your volume pot, adjust the HUSH Threshold control to remove any hiss you hear, and you are ready to go!
Rocktron HUSH 2X Features
- The same great HUSH signal cleanup is provided with up to 65dB of effective noise reduction for eliminating hiss, unwanted feedback and noise from pickups and stage lighting
- Two completely separate channels of HUSH noise reduction in a single small unit
- Total HUSH control both in front, and in the effects loop, of your amp
- Use one HUSH circuit before, and another after, a single pedal or with two different pedal chains on your pedal board/rack drawer
- Selector switches allow you to turn each HUSH circuit on or off
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.