The J. Rockett WTF Fuzz is the fuzz for people who don't like fuzz! Get mild OD sounds all the way to crazy random octave fuzz. You can achieve sounds similar to a trumpet or trombone as made famous by Paul Trombetta, who created this circuit. Switch from dark and smooth to neutral and bright. The darkest setting works well with Vox style amps and the bright setting works well with Fender and Marshall.
Rockett WTF Fuzz Pedal Features
- Boost knob that is essentially an A/B volume in order to leave gain structures unaffected and achieve more volume for solo boosts.
- The Volume not only affects the output but the louder it is, the thicker it gets.
- The bypass switch engages the pedal
- The gain knob not only affects the amount of gain but also is critical and specific for achieving the "trombone sounds." The Gain knob, in conjunction with the WTF knob, can create some pretty crazy sounds.
- The WTF knob is the heart of the beast! You can go from a very smooth, soulful and milk OD sound all the way up to crazy, random, low octave sounds. Dial it in just right, along with the gain knob, to achieve those awesome "trombone sounds!"
- LED's indicate the bypass mode and boost volume control.
Rockett WTF Fuzz Pedal Specs
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.25 x 3.25"
- Power: 9 Volt Negative tip adaptor and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack
- Battery: 9 Volt
- Bypass: True Bypass Switching
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.