The RockBoard ISO Power Block V10 is a multi power supply for effects pedals that offers 10 transformer isolated and highly filtered power slots - 8 x 9 volts (isolated) with a max. current output of 150 mA each, und 2 x 18 volts (isolated) with a max. current output of 400 mA each - for separately powering a total of up to 10 effects pedals simultaneously without any noise. The advanced filtering technology used in each of the power slots prevents high frequency noise. Through individual short circuit protection for each slot, connected effects pedals are effectively protected in case of a short circuit. Individual LEDs indicate short circuits for each of the 9V outputs. In case of a short circuit, only the affected slot is being turned off, so undisturbed use of the rest of the effects pedals is guaranteed.
- Multi-power supply for effects pedals
- 10 transformer isolates power slots
- Advanced filter technology prevents high frequency noise
- External transformer prevents low frequency interference
- 8 x 9V power outputs @ 150 mA each, 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- 2 x 18V power outputs @ 400 mA each, 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- Individual status LEDs and short circuit protection for all 9V DC slots
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.