Predator 2 is the successor to the Rob Papen virtual synthesizer that started it all. Packed with inspiring presets and cutting-edge features, Predator was a fat-sounding, do-it-all synth for modern music production. Now Predator 2 ups the ante with hot new features and an updated user interface with all main controls clearly visible onscreen — very fast, intuitive, and fun to use. Prefer a minimized control set? Easy Page gives you only the vital parameters for changing a sound quickly or engaging the handy Preset Variation function, an intelligent randomizer. Other new features include Waveform Morphing, Waveform Drawing, WaveSet play mode, an XY pad, a re-vamped equalizer, new voice level distortion, and more. The presets sound killer right out of the box. At AudioBuy, we've seen the future of virtual synthesis, and it's Predator 2! This is a specially priced version of Predator 2 for owners of Predator.Rob Papen Predator 2 Features
- Each oscillator is dual, using 2 waves (including the 8 user waves), with mixing/morphing capabilities
- Presets can contain up to 8 user waves and can be combined into wave sets, which may be manipulated in different ways
- User waves are editable using up to 256 partials, with advanced commands for editing and shaping
- Multiple wave-tables and wave-sets included
- Filters and oscillators are now stereo
- Expanded second filter with full control set and envelopes, plus third highpass filter
- Improved unison mode that allows up to 6 unison sub-voices for each full voice; works in all play modes
- XY screen with recordable paths; may be used to modulate all controls
- Dual Arpeggiator (A and B) with join mode for up to 32 steps
- New Sequencer Arp mode
- Envelopes and LFOs increased from 2 to 4
- Modulation steps increased from 8 to 20; advanced modulation mode
- Upgraded chord editing
- Dual 3-band EQ with low/highpass filter which may be used pre or post FX.
- Each section can have its own presets and commands such as clearing, copying, and pasting
- Easy mode; Big Screen mode
- Improved preset management with find mode and tagging
- Nearly 6,000 killer presets
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.