Versatile, powerful interface.
This compact, portable and lightweight audio interface (only 220 g /0.49 lbs) transfers digital audio data in SPDIF and ADAT format to Windows and Mac computers. The latest Plug and Play technology guarantees a simple installation, even for the inexperienced user. Numerous unique features as well as RME's robust
drivers enable a quick, efficient and comfortable operation of the Digiface
• 66 channels: 32 in / 34 out
• 4 x ADAT/SPDIF Input
• 4 x ADAT/SPDIF Output
• 1 x Phones TRS Stereo Output
• No external power supply required
Like all the latest RME interfaces, the Digiface USB also includes the
powerful digital real-time mixer TotalMix FX. It allows for practically
unlimited mixing and routing operations, with all inputs and playback
channels simultaneously, to any hardware outputs. The Digiface USB does not
have a DSP, so there are no FX available. Still it includes a dedicated
Control Room section with Talkback, Main/Phones, fader groups, mute groups,
complete remote controllability via Mackie or OSC protocol, and much
- The Digiface USB is a compact and portable digital audio interface with 4 optical ADAT / SPDIF I/Os, and an analog high-quality line/phones output via 6.3 mm TRS jack. Continuing the legacy of RME‘s famous HDSP Digiface, a triple ADAT I/O interface with phones and PCI interface, Digiface USB simplifies connection with USB 2, does not need an external power supply, and even adds another optical I/O, resulting in 32 channels input and output each when using ADAT optical.
- The analog output hosts channels 33/34, and can be used freely thanks to
- TotalMix FX, RME‘s routing and monitoring solution that knows nearly no
- limits in routing and mixing (the Digiface USB does not include FX).
- Each single optical port can use either ADAT (up to 8 channels) or SPDIF
- (stereo). While the inputs adapt automatically to the received signal format,
- the outputs can be individually switched between ADAT and SPDIF operation.
- Supported are SMUX and SMUX4. Therefore at 192 kHz either 8 channels via 4 x
- SPDIF or ADAT are possible on both inputs and outputs.
- Its small size, weight and bus-powered operation make the Digiface USB
- extremely versatile and useful. It could even serve as simple headphone amp
- for mobile use.
Digiface USB 66-Channel ADAT to USB Optical Audio Interface
Inputs:4 x ADAT/SPDIF
Outputs:4 x ADAT/SPDIF / 1 x Phones TRS Stereo 6.3 mm
Clock modes: Internal, ADAT In, SPDIF In
Sample rates: 28 kHz up to 200 kHz
Jitter: < 1 ns, internal and all inputs
Jitter sensitivity: PLL operates even at 100 ns Jitter
TotalMix: 2244 channel mixer with 46-bit internal resolution
TotalMix: latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO Direct Monitoring
Interface: USB 2.0, bus-powered
Comes with DIGICheck, RME's ultimate measurement, analysis and test tool
Drivers: Windows 7/8/10 (Multi-Client operation of ASIO and WDM)
Mac OS X (10.6 or up, Core Audio)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.