Based on channel 4 of Revv's Generator 120, this meaty distortion will have you seeing red.
Revv’s Red Channel 4 is a thick-gain monster that still has the nuance to cover oldschool tones. The G4 is an amp-voiced pedal based on this tone used by premier touring and recording guitarists worldwide.
Applying feedback the designers received from the G3 pedal – they developed the polar opposite to its surgical, mid-forward Purple Channel voicing. The G4 is a great place to start for thick, saturated, amp-like tones and a complement to the G3 or any existing rig.
- Voicing based on Revv’s signature “Red Channel” from the Generator 120 & 100
- Durable, tested construction
- Thick, sustaining, amp-like tone
- Used by premier metal, rock, prog, blues, fusion, country, punk and pop artists worldwide
- Follow-up to the best-selling G3, applying all of the feedback and research from that to an all-new amp-like pedal
- Optimized for analog, digital and hybrid rigs
- 3 band EQ, 3 aggression modes, volume, & gain
- 9v center negative tip (external power supply only)
- Easy to dial – get good tone quickly
- Blue LED for status confirmation
- Reflective red, laser-etched, powder coated chassis
- Top-mounted jacks
- 1-year warranty
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.