Harness the crunchy Revv Green-channel sound with an added boost.
The plan from the start with G-Series pedals was to recreate the tone of Revv's amplifiers in a modular, stomp-based format. The G2 was the final piece of that puzzle, but it became so much more! It's a great representation of the company's touch-sensitive, crunchy green channel. And the designers had added a built-in boost for added versatility.
Very transparent at low settings — capable of livening up your clean tone, tightening a high-gain sound, or boosting your tone into a creamy lead. It also produces, a full but still very chimey distortion tone.
- Voicing based on Revv’s “Green Channel” from Generator amplifiers
- Clear, dynamic, amp-like tone
- Used by premier session guitarists worldwide
- 3 band EQ, 3 drive modes, volume, & gain
- 9v center negative tip (external power supply only)
- Easy to dial – get good tone quickly
- Blue LED for status confirmation
- Reflective green, laser-etched, powder coated chassis
- Optimized for analog, digital, & hybrid rigs
- Top-mounted jacks
- Built to last – 1 year warranty. Durable, tested construction
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.