This portable tube beast can bring down the house without lugging a cab on stage.
The Revv D20 is the world’s first Two Notes Torpedo-embedded amplifier. This all-tube head has an optional reactive load for organic feel and tone when playing without a cab, and hosts virtual cabinets onboard for direct recording, silent playing and live performance without a microphone.
Revv's designers set out to build an amp that not only has this new modern feature set but sounds incredible on its own as a standalone amplifier. The result is something convenient and great sounding at the lowest price point Revv has ever had.
- Go direct to Front of House, interface, or headphones – without a cabinet
- Small, light and durable
- Reactive load automatically engages when speaker is not detected to preserve amp
- Hundreds of virtual mics, speakers, cabinets, EQ, reverb and more available
- “Pre & Post” switch selects whether (in reactive load direct mode only) the power amp is in the signal chain. This is so you can take advantage of Two notes’ power amp simulation & dramatically change the character of the D20 with virtual tubes such as EL84, if you like
- Power: 20W (switchable to 4W)
- Tubes: two 12AX7 (preamp); two 6V6 (power amp)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, gain with push/pull pot for 2nd crunchier voicing
- Buffered series FX Loop
- Impedance: switchable 4/8 Ohm speaker jack
- Embedded Two Notes reactive load and virtual cabinets
- XLR balanced direct output, USB and ground lift for Torpedo embedded
- 6 pre-loaded virtual cabinets selectable via front knob – all customizable, or up to 128 via MID
- Select between internal and speaker load
- Level-adjustable headphone out
- High-quality transformers
- Easily accessible rear-bias test
- Easily accessible fuse
- Durable, lightweight aluminum enclosure
- LED-illuminated badge
- 1-year warranty
- Dimensions: 6.31″ x 7.5″ x 12.31″ (including knobs, not including handle)
- Weight: ~9 lb.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.