Style and danger rolled into one badass rockin' machine! The tone is big, beefy, wide and punchy but still retains clarity. The bridge pickup is slightly hotter than a vintage PAF, and the neck pickup slightly cleaner. Finally, an offset V with the vintage vibe and versatility demanded by today's players.
This guitar features resonant korina and solidbody construction with a raised center section on the front. The thicker center mass improves clarity and sustain, while the thinner wings increase resonance for an instrument that is lively, clear and rich in harmonics.
- Body: solid korina with raised center section. 20" x 15-1/2" x 1-3/4" (center) x 1-5/8" (wings).
- Pickups: two Reverend humbuckers, output/tone calibrated for each position.
- Neck: glued-on, three-piece korina, tilt-back headstock.
- Truss rod: dual-action, access at headstock.
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Fingerboard: rosewood, 12" radius, single-layer binding, pearloid block inlays.
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Nut: 1-11/16" (42.86 mm) width, graphite.
- Tuners: Reverend pin-lock tuners
- Bridge: TOM w/ stop tail
- Controls: custom volume & tone, Bass Contour, 3-way.
- Strings: 10-46
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.