As the first bus-powered 4-channel Thunderbolt audio interface, the Resident Audio T4 is a revolutionary product. Plug in into your Thunderbolt-equipped Mac (or approved Windows computer), for instant recording and playback with high-resolution 24-bit/96kHz audio and near-zero latency. The T4 rocks high-quality mic preamps and converters, and it comes with all the essential software drivers and a truckloads of great features such as its auto-detecting Multichannel Output Mode and Smart Monitoring, which automatically switches between stereo and mono depending upon your input config. It's also got flexible I/O with combo connector inputs and even MIDI. Whether you're a producer, musician, or DJ, the T4 will change the way you make music.
Resident Audio T4 Thunderbolt Audio Interface Features
- Near-zero latency for virtually instantaneous recording and playback
- Four channels of I/O; support for high resolution 24-bit/96kHz audio
- Four combo XLR-1/4" inputs, each with input gain controls and three-color wraparound LEDs
- Four balanced TRS 1/4" outputs for connection to speakers and external mixers
- Dedicated headphone output and secondary headphone output
- Input mix control to blend live signal with computer playback
- Master Big Knob output control is easy to get to
- Smart Monitoring automatically switches between stereo and mono
- High-quality mic preamps and AD/DA converters
- Phantom power allows use of condenser microphones
- Bus-powered (no need for AC or batteries)
- Compatible with Thunderbolt equipped Mac and approved PCs running Windows
- Comes with all required software drivers and Thunderbolt cable
- Lightweight, portable, and roadworthy aluminum/acrylic chassis
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.