The Reloop Neon is a powerful pad controller for Serato DJ that will instantly ramp up your performances. Perfect for DVS users and controller DJs, the Neon sports eight touch-sensitive, ultra-low-latency RGB drum pads with aftertouch that are ideal for triggering samples, cues, loops, and FX. With status and mode LED feedback for each of its sample slots, the Neon is also great for controlling the Serato SP-6 sample controller. AudioBuy DJs are always on the lookout for cool ways to deploy exciting performances, and the consensus is: you definitely need to check out the Reloop Neon.
Reloop Neon Features DJ Pad Controller
- Fast, powerful, and easy to use
- A must-have performance tool
Fast, powerful, and easy to use
With one Reloop Neon, up to four decks can access a total of eight power modes. These include Sampler, Pad FX, Slicer, Looped Slicer, Cue, Flip, Hot Loop, and Manual Loop - all right at your fingertips. The new Flip mode lets you record and play back your own remixes or cue trigger sequences on the fly. The Neon is remarkable quick and easy to use; the drum pads' smart color coding gives you instant visual feedback in each mode, so you'll always know what's going on during your performances. It also has two endless push encoders for track navigation, volume control, and loop editing.
A must-have performance tool
Inspired by the game-changing RP-8000 turntables, the Reloop Neon lets you connect another Neon via its Smart Link function. This saves you precious USB ports, while allowing you to push your performance further. Its robust, low-profile chassis makes it a must-have plug-and-play performance tool - one that can be easily stowed in your DJ bag and set-up in a few seconds.
Reloop Neon DJ Pad Controller Features
- Powerful Serato DJ drum pad modular controller
- Official Serato Accessory: plug-and-play with Serato DJ
- Dedicated Serato DJ SP-6 sampler control
- 4-deck control for Slicer, Cue and Loop
- Perfect addition for DVS users and controller DJs
- Eight touch-sensitive RGB performance drum pads
- A total of eight intuitive performance modes:
- Sampler, Pad FX, Slicer, Looped Slicer, Cue, Flip, Hot Loops, Loop, and Manual Loop
- Supports new Flip mode:
- Create individual edits from a song on-the-fly and trigger these sequences via Flip
- FX aftertouch control for multi-sensorial effect modulation
- Supports the Serato Flip extension pack
Perform killer DJ sets with the Reloop Neon!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.