96pt TT Patchbay with DB25 25 pin D-sub connectors on rear
- The Redco R196-D25PG 96 point Bantam Patchbay has two rows of 48 Bantam Jacks in 1U of rack space. The TT connectors are stereo spaced for easy identification.
- The R196-D25PG 1U patchbay connects to equipment and outboard gear utilizing the industry standard 25 pin D-sub Tascam pinout on all rear D-sub connectors.
- Programmable Grounding/Normalling switches are easily accessed from the top of the chassis.
- Convenient cable support tray for cable stress relief is part of the patchbay frame.
- Will work properly with AES digital signals
- All 25 pin D-sub securing hardware is American 4-40 threading
- **ATTENTION MAC USERS** When printing the label template on a MAC, you MUST reduce print ratio to 92%
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.