The Fuzz God II is the insane silicon brother of Germanium Fuzz God. Forget the vintage style fuzz pedals you're probably used to. The Fuzz God II can get you some vintage tones, but is NOT a vintage style fuzz pedal.
Fuzz God II allows you to create fuzzyness of epic proportions (think red seas parting, burning bushes, pillars of salt etc). From your classic fuzz tones of the sustaining, soulful, singing kindthrough to those of utter chaos - encompassing suboctave madness,parasitic sustain and out of control fax machine dial lunacy. It's more usable, more interactive, more versatile, even more omnipotent.
Red Witch Fuzz God II Pedal (God 2) Controls
- Volume: This controls the output Volume - convert the masses quietly or with blasting trumpets (err, guitars).
- Fuzz: From a gentle break up to a singing beam of fuzz - you decide!!!
- Wrath: All gods have it and the Lord of the Fuzz is no different - click this only to smite the most brazen of unbelievers. When engaged (by depressng the lightning bolt footswitch) you can dial up all manner of destruction; SubOctave thunder, eternally sustained notes, squealing high frequency note corruption and a myriad number of other terrifying tones.
- Sputter: Choose from a smooth singing fuzz to a ragged, rough, sputty gated mess and anything in between. This control will crackle when turned - it's changing a dc bias - and that's ok by me.
- Awaken: A super sturdy truebypass switch to engage the Fuzz God effect.
- Lightening footwsitch:Engage this footswitch to incur the wrath of the Fuzz God - crazed oscillation and octavization effects.
- Lightning Toggle switch: Engage this to double your gain.Heh.Ahhhhh.....heh. HEH!!!
- Ear Toggle switch: Engage this switch to boost treble frequencies.
- Internal trim pot: Inside the Fuzz God II is a small blue trim pot which enables you to adjust the master bias on the transistors - make it smoother or more sputtery - it's all down to you.
- Power:The Fuzz God II can be powered from either a nine volt battery or an external nine volt dc adapter (the Boss PSA style is ideal - though anything with 2.1mm barrel plug with a negative centre pin is fine. Unlike Fuzz God, Fuzz God II doesn't need any flim flammery with powering it up - either the battery or the dc supply will enable the unit to crank (including the LED). Sweet.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.