Hot-Swap DJs The Rane SIXTY-TWO Mixer is uniquely equipped with two USB ports with a USB port selector for each deck, to eliminate downtime between DJs. Just plug a second computer into the secondary USB port, switch the USB selectors to the secondary USB port, and the second computer is now active for DJing. You can also connect a different computer to each deck allowing for dynamic DJs battles.
Cutting-edge Power With unique, groundbreaking features, the Rane SIXTY-TWO comes ready for action. Set the mixer as the BPM master, and both connected computers will receive BPM information from the mixer via USB and automatically sync tempo with the mixer. The Mic Over button makes it easy to address the crowd -- just hold the button and the mixer will reduce music volume while you speak through a connected microphone. The long-lasting magnetic crossfader designs reduces wear and tear with its non-contact design. A crossfader calibration feature also ensures this mixer is battle-ready for years of rigorous mixing.
Rane SIXTY-TWO Mixer for Serato Scratch Live Features - Two-deck mixer with 20 assignable channels
- Three-band EQ with high/low-pass filter for each channel
- Designed for use with the included Seratro Scratch Live DJ software
- Pre-mapped with controls for over 40 Scratch Live software functions
- Internal effects include filter, flanger, phaser, echo, robot, and reverb
- External analog insert for analog effects processor and USB insert for software effects
- USB aux input for sample pads with high/low pass filter, and headphone cue
- Magnetic crossfader and channel faders with reverse and contour controls
- Four stereo unbalanced RCA inputs with phono/line level switch
- Six stereo record channels and four stereo playback channels per USB channel
- Balanced XLR/ 1/4 inch combo microphone input with mic/line level switch and two-band tone controls
- Internal 20-channel sound card with 24-bit, 48 kHz digital/analog converters
- ASIO and Core Audio drivers
- Self-powered via USB
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.