Radial WM8 8-channel Mixer at a Glance
- Flexible monitoring options
- Analog summing
- Jensen transformers
The Radial WM8 mixer has transformer-balanced main outputs, plus a pair of monitor outputs and a pair of headphone outputs. You can capture a great recording from the main outputs, send the monitor outputs to a headphone amplifier for the artists, and use one of the WM8's headphone outputs for your own monitoring. However you decide to use them, the extra outputs on the WM8 give you lots of new options.
If you like the big, open sound analog summing can provide, you'll love working with the WM8 mixer. You get pan and level controls for each of the eight channels, and you can connect multiple Workhorse chassis together for even more summing channels.
The main outputs of the WM8 mixer are balanced with Jensen transformers for great-sounding, noise-free performance. Jensen transformers are renowned for their rich, larger-than-life sound. No matter what you run through your Workhorse modules and WM8 mixer, you'll love what you capture on the other side.
Radial WM8 8-channel Mixer Features
- Installs in an empty Radial Workhorse 500-series chassis to add 8 x 2 mixing capabilities
- Adds comprehensive monitoring options to your Workhorse chassis
- Overload LEDs per channel to help you keep your signal levels optimized
- Jensen transformers on the main outs sound fantastic while isolating the outputs from noise
- Turns your Workhorse chassis into an analog summing mixer
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.