Easy to use and get amazing results
Plug your mic into the Voco-Loco's XLR jack, hook up your effects pedals using standard guitar cables, send the Voco-Loco output to your mixer, choose which effects you want on, and and you're ready to rock. You activate the loop using the footswitch on the right. The other footswitch does double-duty as either a mute switch to turn off your mic between sets - or as a 100%-wet switch when you don't want any of the dry signal. If you've ever plugged a mic straight into guitar FX pedals, you've likely been frustrated by sound-quality issues and lack of control. Voco-Loco changes all that by preserving the integrity of your original signal, while giving you the control you need over your effects. It's a brave new world!
Radial Voco-Loco Features at a Glance
- Effects Switcher for Voice or Instrument
- Add guitar effects pedals to vocals or instruments
- Create exciting and unique effects as you perform
- Turn on multiple effects using one footswitch
- High-quality mic preamp works with dynamic and condenser mics
- 2-band EQ (with high- and low-frequency shelving) lets you add warmth and shimmer
- Transformer-isolated hi-Z effects loop circuit with individual send/receive controls
- Built-in phantom power supply
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.