For easy serviceability and tweaking, the Purple discrete opamps can be replaced with any standard discrete opamp or a DIP-8 IC. The output amp stages in the Purple Audio Cans are modular, but cannot be replaced with any other opamp.
The Purple Audio Cans Features
- Discrete signal path
- Capable of driving the most demanding phones
- 10k Ohm Transformer balanced input
- Hi-Z input will not load sources when multing
- 15dBu Gain
- Individual channel cuts
- Channel swap
- Channel sum to mono
- Precision matched stereo level control
- Ships with XLRF to XLRF adaptor for stereo input
- Unbalanced stereo front panel 1/4″ TRS output
- Second stereo balanced input on rear 1/4″ on Purple Sweet Ten rack
- Current consumption: 70mA
- Over Current Resettable Fused (prevents any module problem from affecting your rack)
- ROHS – Lead Free
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.