The Paul Reed Smith SE Torero marries PRS playability with a Floyd Rose bridge, EMG pickups, and neck through body construction. The minimal/unpronounced heel smoothly blends into the body and the deeper, lower cutaway gives easier and smoother accessibility to the upper frets while the pickups provide power, clarity, and definition. These features all contribute to the Toreros' notable sustain, and its bound ebony fretboard with jumbo frets and no inlays paired with a mahogany body and flame-maple veneer give this guitar a very distinct look.
PRS Paul Reed Smith SE Torero Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose Features
- Bound Mahogany Body with Flame Maple Veneer
- 24 fret maple neck with bound maple fretboard and headstock, no inlays
- Wide Thin neck profile
- Floyd Rose tremolo
- EMG 81 Treble and EMG 85 Bass pickups
- PRS designed tuners
- Volume and Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Gig bag included
- Body Wood: Bound Mahogany Body with Flame Maple Veneer
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Bound Ebony
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Fretboard Inlays: No Inlay
- Headstock Inlay: Bound
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: EMG 81
- Bass Pickup: EMG 85
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.