Best known for his work with Whitesnake, Bernie Marsden has long been respected for his rich, blues-inspired style. His impeccable talent as a guitar player has kept him active in the music world for over 30 years and allowed him to share company with a virtual "who's who" of recording and touring musicians.
Closely designed with Marsden himself, the SE Bernie Marsden offers classic appeal with today's quality and dependability. Appointments include a black maple top with flame maple veneer and creme binding along the body's top edge and a 24.5" scale length, 22 fret wide fat mahogany neck with bound rosewood fretboard. PRS-designed SE 245 humbuckers, two volume controls and a single tone control with a 3-way toggle pickup selector round out the offerings.
PRS Paul Reed Smith SE Bernie Marsden Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag) Features
- Beveled maple top & quilt maple veneer with mahogany back
- 24 1/2" scale length, 22 fret mahogany neck with bound bird inlaid rosewood fretboard
- PRS-designed stoptail
- PRS-designed 245 pickups
- 2 volume controls, master tone control, 3 way toggle switch on upper bout
- Gig bag included
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple with Flame Maple Veneer and Creme Binding
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.5"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood with Creme Binding
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- Tuners: Vintage Grommet Style
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: SE 245 Treble
- Bass Pickup: SE 245 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Two Volume and One Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.