Best known for his work with Whitesnake, Bernie Marsden has long been respected for his rich, blues-inspired style. His impeccable talent as a guitar player has kept him active in the music world for over 30 years and allowed him to share company with a virtual "who's who" of recording and touring musicians.
Closely designed with Marsden himself, the SE Bernie Marsden offers classic appeal with today's quality and dependability. Appointments include a black maple top with flame maple veneer and creme binding along the body's top edge and a 24.5" scale length, 22 fret wide fat mahogany neck with bound rosewood fretboard. PRS-designed SE 245 humbuckers, two volume controls and a single tone control with a 3-way toggle pickup selector round out the offerings.
PRS Paul Reed Smith SE Bernie Marsden Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag) Features
- Beveled maple top & quilt maple veneer with mahogany back
- 24 1/2" scale length, 22 fret mahogany neck with bound bird inlaid rosewood fretboard
- PRS-designed stoptail
- PRS-designed 245 pickups
- 2 volume controls, master tone control, 3 way toggle switch on upper bout
- Gig bag included
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple with Flame Maple Veneer and Creme Binding
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.5"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood with Creme Binding
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- Tuners: Vintage Grommet Style
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: SE 245 Treble
- Bass Pickup: SE 245 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Two Volume and One Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).