"These basses give me everything I need for recording and playing live...all the tone, clarity, power, and feel...everything. They are works of art and great tools for working bassists," Gary Grainger.
The Grainger 4 is the evolution of our Private Stock Gary Grainger Bass line. As the primary designer of our Private Stock basses, Gary (John Scofield, Dennis Chambers, Frank Gambali, etc.) collaborated with many bass artists, including Wyzard (Mother's Finest) and Kevin Walker (Justin Timberlake), to create a Core PRS bass with all the character and quality of Gary's Private Stock models but with a more universal appeal.
PRS Paul Reed Smith Grainger Electric Bass Features
- Carved Flame Maple Top with a Mahogany back
- 34" 24 fret Maple neck with a Rosewood Fretboard
- GG 4 Neck Shape
- Bird inlays
- Grainger truss rod cover
- Nickel hardware
- GG Treble & Bass Pickups
- PRS/Grainger Active Electronics
- Hardshell case included
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 34"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: GG 4
- Width at Nut: 1 5/8" wide 53/64" depth
- Width at 12th Position: 2 1/4" wide 15/16" depth
- Bridge outside String To Outside String: 2.26"
- Bridge String To String: 0.75"
- Nut outside String to Outside String: 1.28"
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS 4 String Bass Bridge
- Tuners: Bass Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "Grainger"
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: GG Treble
- Bass Pickup: GG Bass Pickups
- Pickup Switching: PRS/Grainger Active Electronics
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.