The Providence Flame Drive FDR-1 guitar effects pedal has already caught the attention of boutique pedal heads around the world. Because Providence Custom Shop "Free the Tone" products are custom designed and built in limited quantities for top-ranking artists around the world, equivalent sound and quality has been hard to come by in off-the-shelf effects. The Providence "F Series" has been created to fill that void, providing sonic quality and performance on a par with Free the Tone custom designs in products that are widely available. F Series effects include the unrivaled VITALIZER® circuit for optimum signal quality, noiseless switching that does not degrade tone, and other Free the Tone innovations developed through years of delivering the finest effects available to some of the best players on the planet.
Providence Flame Drive FDR-1F Overdrive Features
- Modern High Gain Overdrive Sound
- The Providence Flame Drive is an extremely versatile overdrive pedal that can deliver anything from sweet, silky overdrive to edgy overtone-rich distortion. It features fast attack response that effortlessly follows the most detailed picking nuances, as well as one of the most coveted characteristics of Free the Tone overdrive effects: eminently musical, amp-like distortion that is never flat or muddy. The Providence Flame Drive can add some serious sonic fire to your sound!
- V.N.S. Circuit
- The FDR-1F Providence Flame Drive features a newly developed Vitalized Noiseless Switching Circuit (V.N.S. Circuit) that effectively minimizes switching noise that can occur when the effect is switched on or off while maintaining optimum sound quality.
- D.C.G. Circuit
- Due to the adoption of the new double-contact grounding circuit (D.C.G. Circuit), by inserting a monaural plug into the output jack, the shield (sleeve) of the plug provides two points of contact to the pedal’s ground circuit. By increasing the area of the point of contact, it becomes more difficult for a loose connection to occur, and provides the additional advantage of improved sound quality.
- Bass Boost Switch
- Boosts the low frequencies. Press the switch in to engage the BASS BOOST function.
- VITALIZER® Circuit
- The innovative VITALIZER® circuit is included to prevent signal degradation. The VITALIZER® circuit is active even when the effect is off, ensuring that a degradation-resistant signal is being output at all times.
- Multi-function LED
- In addition to indicating the pedal’s on/off status, the FDR- 1F LED provides effective visual battery power monitoring. When the battery voltage drops below 7 volts the LED will become dimmer and begin to go out. The effect will still operate at this voltage, but to ensure optimum performance the battery should be replaced as soon as possible.
Providence Flame Drive FDR-1F Overdrive Specifications
- Controls: LEVEL, TONE, DRIVE, BASS BOOST
- Connectors: 1/4-inch phone jack x 2 (INPUT and OUTPUT), DC 9V input jack (AC adapter jack)
- Power Supply: 9V battery or AC adapter
- Power Consumption: DC 9V, 8 mA approx.
- Dimensions: 115 (D) x 72 (H) x 50 (H) mm
- Weight: 250 g approx. (Not including battery)
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).