The PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile is an ultra-low-latency USB 3.0 audio interface and studio command center. It offers 22 x 26 I/O and pristine audio quality up to 192 kHz with 2 digitally controlled XMAX Class A mic preamps and flexible connectivity options, including ADAT Optical I/O that lets you expand the system with a PreSonus DigiMax DP88 8-channel A/D/A converter/preamp. Tight integration with included Studio One DAW and the companion Studio One Remote app for iPad provides remote control over microphone preamp and zero-latency monitor mixing from your recording environment.
Studio One's exclusive hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on your computer's processor and on the Studio 192 Mobile DSP, seamlessly switching between playback and recording. Zero-latency monitoring with effects is also available from included UC Surface control software for third-party DAW users.
PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile 22x26 USB Interface Features
- Ultra low latency, 22x26 (8x14 at 192 kHz), USB 3.0 audio interface and studio command center
- Flawless analog signal path with up to 24-bit, 192 kHz operation and Burr-Brown converters with 118 dB dynamic range
- 2 mic/instrument inputs with remote controllable XMAX mic preamps
- 2 balanced line level inputs
- Zero-latency StudioLive Fat Channel processing on every analog input
- Hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on the Studio 192 Mobile's DSP and in Studio One on your computer
- Record with Fat Channel processing on the Studio 192 Mobile DSP and seamlessly switch to the Studio One Fat Channel plug-in for playback
- Complete zero-latency monitor mix and control room integration with Studio One, Studio One Remote, and UC Surface
- Preamp control from front panel, Studio One 3 Artist, Studio One Remote, UC Surface, and MIDI
- ADAT Optical I/O lets you expand the system with a PreSonus DigiMax DP88 8-channel A/D/A converter/preamp
- 4 balanced outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching
- Balanced stereo main outputs
- Independent, high-volume headphone output with dedicated DAC and Cue option lets you compare two mixes
- Studio One 3 Artist DAW and UC Surface control software included
- Compatible with most music software for Mac and Windows
- Backward-compatible with USB 2.0
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).