Make no mistake: Pittsburgh Modular's Crush Analog Waveform Decimator will destroy your audio. A voltage-controlled, all-analog sound annihilator, Crush shatters waveforms into smithereens. You define this Eurorack module's sound with three parameters: Sample Rate, Interpolation, and Mix. Sample Rate designates periodic voltage sample timing, breaking down your source into ever-increasing static blocks. The Interpolate switch attempts to rebuild the original waveform from the remaining pieces, enhancing (degrading) the output by imprinting another juicy layer of errors and artifacts. AudioBuy.com.au Australia modular enthusiasts agree: Pittsburgh Modular Crush is an ideal way to destroy your audio.
Analog distortion rules
Pittsburgh Modular Crush wrecks your audio without ever sounding thin or harsh. Operating completely in the analog realm, Crush's unlimited bit and sample-rate resolutions let Crush smoothly downsample at infinite resolution. As compared with a digital bit crusher, this all-analog module sounds plump and warm. You control all this tasty sonic destruction via Crush's integrated voltage-controlled mix circuit, which lets you add the ideal amount of decimation to your audio. Manually set the mix, or use a control voltage to sweep from pristine clean to totally crushed. If you need to mercilessly bludgeon your audio, plug into Pittsburgh Modular's Crush. You'll be delighted with the results.
Pittsburgh Modular Crush Analog Waveform Decimator Features
- 8hp Eurorack distortion module (requires Eurorack case/power supply)
- Sample Rate Control - Sample rate control
- Sample Rate CV In Control - Sample Rate CV input jack attenuator
- Interpolate/Step Mode Switch:
- Step mode offers true downsampling
- Interpolate mode attempts to smooth the downsampled waveform
- Output Mix Control - Controls the signal mix of the Mix Out
- Mix CV In Control - Mix CV input jack attenuator
- SR CV IN - CV input modulates the Sample Rate
- MIX CV IN - CV input modulates the Output Mix
- INPUT - Waveform Input
- CRUSH OUT - Processed waveform output
- OUTPUT - Mixed waveform output
Decimate your audio with Pittsburgh Modular Crush!
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).