The PDI 03 Speaker Simulator and Loadbox from Palmer is designed to combine load impedance, a signal splitter, and DI box into one device specifically designed for use with guitars. Instead of being connected to a loudspeaker, the PDI 03 connects directly to the amplifier output allowing power amplifiers to be operated to saturation without troublesome volume problems. Two switches are featured on the front of the device for shaping the simulation sound. Nine filter presets are featured for adjusting the cabinet size and general sound. A front knob allows you to control the level of the filter output. Four unsimulated line outputs are included in the back of the device for sending the signal to effect units, or to take it to your recording device to apply software-based simulation as opposed to using the simulated output. For live monitoring, speakers may be connected while the reactive load is automatically switched off. The power handling capacity of the device is 100W RMS without speakers.
- Outputs are transformer isolated
- 4 unsimulated line outputs
- Front switches and knobs for quick sound adjustment
- 1U height
Palmer PDI 03 Speaker Simulator and Loadbox (2 ohms) Specs
- Type Passive speaker simulator
- Input Type Unbalanced
- Input Connections 1 x 6.3 mm jack
- Output Type Balanced, unbalanced
- Output Connectors 1 x XLR
- 1 x 6.3 mm jack
- 4 x Line out
- Output Impedance 600 ohms (XLR), 10 kOhms (6.3 mm Jack)
- Dummy Impedance 2 ohms
- Maximum Load 100 W
- Controls Voicing, line out, filter volume
- Material Powder-coated sheet steel
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 18.9 x 7.1 x 1.8" / 480.0 x 180.0 x 44.5 mm
- Weight 6.6 lb / 3.0 kg
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).