The iconic 64-pad grid controller for Ableton Live, now with RGB LEDs that color-match the clips in your session view. Use the pads to launch clips, play drums, start and stop loops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans, and sends and anything else you can imagine with Max for Live. Lightweight and easy to carry around, Launchpad also comes with everything you need to start making music, including Ableton Live Lite software.
If you use Ableton Live, you need a Launchpad. Its 8 x 8 grid of pads has become ubiquitous with the evolution of electronic music, letting you launch clips, play drum racks, and control your mixer all while creating awesome lightshows.
Launchpad integrates immediately and seamlessly with Ableton Live, without any setup. The pads are lit by RGB LEDs, which match the color of your clips in your session view, so you can see at a glance what's playing. You can use them to launch clips, play drums, start and stop loops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends and anything else you can imagine with Max for Live.
Launchpad is totally portable: lightweight, easy to pack and carry around, and fully USB bus powered so there's no need for power sockets. You can also link it up with more Launchpads or other Launch products to build yourself a fully hands-on Ableton Live studio, by combining Launch Control, Launch Control XL, or Launchkey.
Complete with Ableton Live Lite, 1GB of pro-quality Loopmasters samples and the Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesizer, Launchpad comes with everything you need to start making great music. It also supports Novation Launchpad App, so you can use its RGB pads with your iPad too.
Novation Launchpad Grid Performance Controller Features
- Control Ableton Live: Integrate immediately and seamlessly with Ableton Live, without any setup whatsoever. Just plug in and start making music.
- Focus On Your Music: All 64 RGB pads light up to match the color of your clips in Live and you can see at a glance what's loaded, playing, and recording.
- Create Eye-Catching Performances: Bright, colorful pads make the unit stand out just from USB power when you're on stage or creating an exciting Launchpad light show video for YouTube.
- Play Drum Racks: Use the grid to play drums and samples with pads pre-mapped to Ableton Lives drum rack.
- Mix From Your Grid: Start and stop loops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends all from your grid. Stay in constant control.
- Build Your Own Creations: Use your Launchpad however you like with Max for Live. Turn it into a step sequencer, trigger videos from drum pads or use it to create just about anything you can imagine.
- Throw It in Your Bag: Sleek, tough and lightweight, Launchpad is fully USB bus powered so you'll never need to carry a power supply.
- Build your perfect instrument: Combine more Launchpads or other Launch products to build yourself a fully hands-on Ableton Live studio, with Launch Control, Launch Control XL, or Launchkey.
- Make Music Straight Away: Comes with Ableton Live Lite, 1GB of Loopmasters samples, Novation V Station and Bass Station VST and AU plug-ins and support for Novation Launchpad App.
- Launchpad is class compliant, so will work on any modern Mac, Windows or Linux PC.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.