This high-power, high-performance 4.3x telephoto zoom with VR image stabilization lens allows better hand-held telephoto shooting ED glass.
NIKON AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED Digital Camera Lens Highlights
- High-power 4.3x Telephoto Zoom-Nikkor lens approximates the picture angle performance of a 105-450mm lens on 35mm SLR.
- Two Nikon Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements deliver superior optical performance for both digital and 35mm photography. ED glass minimizes chromatic aberrations, contributing to superb contrast and resolution performance.
- Focus as close as 4.9 ft throughout entire zoom range.
- A Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast and quiet auto focusing, along with quick switching between auto focus and manual operation (M/A and M).
- 67mm filter attachment size.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
- Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range.
- Non-rotating front element provides for convenient use of circular polarizing filters and the Nikon Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System.
- A nine-blade rounded diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
NIKON AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED Digital Camera Lens - In The Box
- Nikon AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6D IF-ED
- Lens Hood (HB-36)
- Front lens cap (LC-67)
- Rear lens cap (LF-1)
- Flexible lens pouch (CL-1022)
|Mount Type||Nikon F-Bayonet|
|Maximum Angle of View (DX-format)||22¢X50'|
|Minimum Angle of View (DX-format)||5¢X20'|
|Maximum Angle of View (FX-format)||34¢X20'|
|Maximum Angle of View (FX-format)||8¢X10'|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||0.25x|
|VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization||Yes|
|Compatible Format(s)||FX, DX, FX in DX Crop Mode, 35mm film|
|ED Glass Elements||2|
|Super Integrated Coating||Yes|
|AF-S (Silent Wave Motor)||Yes|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.9ft.(1.5m)|
|Focus Mode||Auto, Manual, Manual/Auto|
|Accepts Filter Type||Screw-on|
|Dimensions||(Approx.)3.1x5.6 in. (Diameter x Length) |
80x143.5mm (Diameter x Length)
|Included Accessories||67mm lens cap (LC-67) |
Rear lens cap (LF-1)
Lens hood (HB-36)
Flexible lens pouch (CL-1022)
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).