Fast-aperture, high performance wide-angle zoom optimized for FX and DX-format sensors and features Nikonï¿½ï¿½s ED Glass and Nano Crystal Coat.
NIKON AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Digital Camera Lens Highlights
- Fast, wide-angle to medium Telephoto AF-S zoom lens optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both the Nikon FX (23.9 x 36mm) and DX format image sensors.
- Three Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements and PGM aspherical lenses control chromatic aberrations while enhancing sharpness and contrast, even at the widest aperture settings.
- Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra high-speed auto focusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful, super-quiet operation.
- Focus as close as 0.38cm.
- M/A focus mode switch enables quick response to changing situations between manual and auto focus operation.
- Enhanced optical formulas engineered to produce exceptional sharpness, contrast and color, rendering outstanding image integrity.
- Exclusive Nano Crystal Coat further reduces ghosting and flare for even greater image clarity.
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range.
- Rugged construction with professional-grade dust and moisture resistance.
NIKON AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Digital Camera Lens - In The Box
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens
- Front Lens Cap (LC-77)
- Rear Lens Cap (LF-1)
- Semi-soft Case (CL-M3)
- Bayonet Lens Hood (HB-40)
- Case Strap
|Mount Type||Nikon F-Bayonet|
|Maximum Angle of View (DX-format)||61ï¿½X|
|Minimum Angle of View (DX-format)||22ï¿½X50'|
|Maximum Angle of View (FX-format)||84|
|Minimum Angle of View (FX-format)||34ï¿½X20'|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||0.27x|
|Compatible Format(s)||FX, DX, FX in DX Crop Mode, 35mm film|
|Nano Crystal Coat||Yes|
|ED Glass Elements||3|
|Super Integrated Coating||Yes|
|AF-S (Silent Wave Motor)||Yes|
|Minimum Focus Distance||0.38m|
|Focus Mode||Auto |
|Accepts Filter Type||Screw-on|
|Dimensions||(Approx.)83x133mm (Diameter x Length)|
|Included Accessories||77mm front lens cap (LC-77) |
Rear lens cap (LF-1)
Bayonet Lens Hood (HB-40)
Semi-soft Case (CL-M3)
|Original Packing Dimensions||15cm x 15cm x 22cm|
|Original Packing Weight||1.51kg|
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).