Get ready for looping MXR-style. The MXR Clone Looper Pedal is highly engineered for incredible sound quality, comes packed with features in a pedalboard-friendly housing, and can be as simple or complex as your needs dictate. In other words, it's got everything you expect from an MXR pedal.
Whether you're practicing at home, captivating audiences with improvisational compositions onstage, or weaving intricate sonic tapestries in the studio, the Clone Looper Pedal has you covered. Just plug in, power up, and start recording an unlimited number of layers--up to 6 minutes long--that will be stored even when the pedal is powered off. A super convenient LED gives you a flashing 4 count to the beginning of the loop so you can keep your overdubs tight. Loops can be stopped and started in an instant, and your most recent layer can be undone just as fast. Don't be afraid to run effects to your heart's content--the MXR team equipped this pedal with storage sample rates up to 88.2kHz, so it'll handle even high-gain distortion with ease. To keep your pre-loop signal totally intact, the MXR team also included an analog through-path. On top of that, the Clone Looper Pedal can be set for either buffered bypass or true bypass switching to accommodate your tone and signal needs. In a housing this compact, it just doesn't get better than that.
Just kidding--it does. The Clone Looper Pedal also comes with a number of options for sonic explorers to enhance their creative experience, from changing up the speed of your loop--to double-speed (3 minutes of recording time) or half-speed (12 minutes)--to reversing it entirely. Connecting an expression pedal such as the DVP3 Volume (X) Pedal and an MXR Tap Tempo Switch gives you external control of these and other features, including a Play Once setting for live performances that can be re-triggered for DJ-style stutter effects.
Packed into a standard MXR housing that's built like a tank, the Clone Looper Pedal is easier to use and delivers higher fidelity signal reproduction than any other looper of its type--hands down.
- Unprecedented sound quality and feature set for a looper this compact
- Loop storage rates up to 88.2kHz handle even high-gain distortion with ease
- Record loops up to 6 minutes long with unlimited dubs
- Quickly undo your most recent dub
- Play/Stop switch allows you to start & stop your loop in an instant
- Retains loop even when powered off
- Convenient green LED flashes 4 count to the beginning of your loop
- Set your loop to double-speed, half-speed, or play it in reverse
- Connect an expression pedal and tap switch for external control of numerous features
- Pull off smooth live performances with Play Once mode & re-trigger it for DJ effects
- Buffered bypass or true bypass switching as your needs dictate
- Standard MXR housing for a pedalboard-friendly footprint
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.