You can't miss the stunning gold-plated metal finish on the MXL Gold 35, but this large diaphragm condenser mic is not merely for show. Advanced design and engineering features like a large 35mm gold diaphragm and low noise circuitry reveal the most subtle sonic details and provide the ultimate warmth and openness. Whether you're into high-energy rock, soft and mellow R&B, or want to record your favorite instrument, the MXL Gold 35 will have a coveted spot in your microphone collection.
MXL Gold 35 Microphone Features
- Designed for Benjamin Wright (Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Aretha Franklin)
- Large 35mm capsule that brings out every sonic detail
- Warm tone that sweetens female R&B vocals
- Open sound that enhances vocals and acoustic guitars
- Low-noise circuitry that keeps recordings crystal clear
- Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic with 35mm/1.37 in. capsule
- Diaphragm: 6 micron, gold-sputtered
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 26 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Equivalent Noise: 14 dB (A-weighted IEC 651)
- S/N Ratio: 81 dB (Ref.1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 136 dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V (+/-4V)
- Current Consumption: 5.4mA
- Size: 2.24 in. x 9.25 in. / 57mm x 235mm
- Weight: 1.7 lbs / 771g
- Metal Finish: Gold plated
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.