The Millennia HV-3R is an 8-channel version of the very successful and popular HV-3C stereo preamp. The HV-3R integrates advanced computer and network technology with Millennia's renowned HV-3 Series analog circuitry, via high performance 4th generation relays rated for 50 million operations. Each input is captured with unrestricted dynamic range and effortless musicality. The HV-3R has a plug 'n play Pro Tools interface via MIDI. Using Ethernet, and a Remote PC application, you can manage a complex system from anywhere, be it around the corner or around the world.Millennia HV-3R at a Glance
- Open, Transparent Sound
- Perfect for Location Recording
- Pristine Audio Path
Open, Transparent Sound
Mic preamplifiers magnify the input as much as 1000:1. There's no "Undo" after this point. Coloration or distortion become part of the signal. Lost information can never be recovered. Digital plug-ins can't "uncolor" sound or restore lost upper harmonic partials. Data compression algorithms (MPG, AC3, DTS etc.) are unable to distinguish signal from noise, so preserving signal clarity and integrity throughout the recording and production process is critical to communicating the artist's intention and individuality. No matter how subtle or attractive, a colored "signature" sound destroys options at every link in the chain. The HV-3 Series' open, transparent signal path has defined "high definition" since its introduction.
Perfect for Location Recording
Location recording is a high-wire act, with only one chance to capture the living moment of performance in its original ambience. The HV-3 Series is designed to transmit microphone signals to recording devices unaltered and has proven its ability to drive extremely long cable runs.
Pristine Audio Path
There's no such thing as a straight wire with gain. But the HV-3 Series' transformerless input, balanced audio path, minimal amplifier design has brought us closer than any other to our goal of absolute accuracy and uncompromised sonic realism.
- Control up to 792 channels (99 units) at once via Ethernet: TCP/IP addressing allows control via the Internet
- Plug 'n play Pro Tools interface via MIDI
- AE-logic Windows software offers total control
- Hi-definition meters, unlimited groups, scene management, voltage/temperature monitoring...
- Gain control via ultra-quiet gold contact relays
- Transformerless design with matched hi-speed discrete transistor octet has 23 dB input headroom: no "pads" needed
- Entirely balanced audio path with precision components maintains signal integrity: THD under 5 PPM (.0005%)
- Effortless, vividly realistic musical performance
- Laser-trimmed FET-based output stage has 32 dB headroom: drives 1000 foot (300m) cable runs with ease
- Gain controls (1 dB per step) are stereo-matched to .08 dB
- Ultra-clean toroid power supply
- Mogami Neglex OFC audio wiring, silver Teflon power wiring
- Aluminum 16 gauge rack chassis
- Minimum Gain - 8.5 dB
- Maximum Gain - (1 dB per step, 65 steps)
- (1 dB per step, 65 steps)
- Frequency Response (+0 / -3 dB) - sub 3 Hz to beyond 300 kHz
- Noise (60 dB Gain, 10 Hz - 30 kHz, Inputs common) - 133 dB EIN
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise (35 dB Gain, 10 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth, +27 dBu Out) - < .001%, Typ. < .0005% (< 5 ppm)
- Intermodulation Distortion ((50 Hz & 7 kHz) 35 dB Gain, +27 dBu Out) - < .0009%
- Phase Response (35 dB Gain, 50 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth, +27 dBu Out) - < 2 degrees deviation
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (35 dB Gain, 10 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth, 100 mV C.M.) - > 65 dB, Typ > 85 dB
- Slew Rate (35 dB Gain, +27 dBu Out) - > 25 Volts per microsecond
- Maximum Input Level (20 Hz - 40 kHz) +23 dBu (no attenuator pads required)
- Maximum Output Level (20 Hz - 40 kHz) - +32 dBu
- Phantom Input Impedance (1 kHz) - 6,750 ohms
- Output Impedance - 24.3 Ohms (x2)
- Phantom Powering - +48 V dc, +/- 2 V dc
- Power Requirements - Selectable: 100-120, 200-240 V ac, 50/60 Hz
Millennia HV-3R - Pristine audio and remote operation!
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).