The Lynx LT-USB USB 2.0 L-slot interface outfits your Aurora 8 or 16 AD/DA converter with USB 2.0 connectivity! Perfect for on-the-go recording with your laptop rig, the LT-USB allows your Aurora converter to interface with virtually any Mac or PC computer. The LT-USB provides you with enough bandwidth for up to 16 channels of digital and analog I/O at up to 96kHz sample rates.Lynx LT-USB USB 2.0 L-slot Interface Features
- Manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology, Inc.
- Works with Apple and Windows PCs, including laptops, with compatible USB 2.0 receivers
- Supports ASIO and WDM for Windows and CoreAudio for Mac OSX
- All relevant settings, such as sample rate selection, sync source selection, channel routing, latency, and buffer size are enabled, controlled and monitored from the host computer
- Easily installed into Aurora converters
- One USB 2.0 400 port
- Ideal for in-studio or remote recording applications
- Full WDM implementation allows multiple channel support of 5.1 and 7.1 surround playback formats
- Up to 16 channels of analog and digital I/O at 96 kHz
The Lynx LT-USB USB 2.0 L-slot interface gives your Aurora converter USB 2.0 connectivity!
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).