Install a Lynx LT-TB Thunderbolt option into your Aurora or Hilo's LSlot expansion port and instantly turn the world-class converter you know and love into a full-fledged Thunderbolt audio interface. For starters, this ups the capabilities of your converter by offering full 192kHz resolution throughput at your full channel count. A user-upgradable FPGA adds enhanced 64 x 32 mixing when you install your LT-TB option in your Aurora converter and daisy chaining allows you to link multiple Lynx converters together via Thunderbolt. What's more, the Lynx LT-TB expansion even supports optical Thunderbolt cabling.Lynx LT-TB Thunderbolt Option for LSlot-equipped Converters Features
- The perfect way to turn your Lynx converter into an audio interface
- Compatible with any LSlot equipped Aurora or Hilo converter
- Supports full bandwidth at 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- User-upgradable FPGA adds enhanced 64 x 32 mixing when installed in Aurora
- Uses standard copper or optical Thunderbolt cabling
- Daisy chain multiple Lynx converters together via Thunderbolt
- Tested with Aurora 8, Aurora 16, Aurora 16VT, and Hilo models
Get more from your Lynx converter with a LT-TB Thunderbolt LSlot expansion option!
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).