If your recording studio is often wherever you plant your laptop or iPad, then the Korg nanoKONTROL Studio may be the perfect control surface for your rig. Thanks to the wonder of Bluetooth LE, the nanoKONTROL Studio lets you ditch your USB cable and set up in seconds. A set of 8 sliders, 8 knobs, and 32 buttons provide access to volume, pan, mute, solo, record, and any other controls you need to access. AudioBuy.com.au Australia engineers were even more impressed with the transport section, which includes a smooth job wheel for searching and scrubbing, plus marker placement and other essential navigation tools. The nanoKONTROL Studio also lets you store up to five snapshots, making scene recall a breeze.
Korg nanoKONTROL Studio Bluetooth LE Wireless MIDI Control Surface Features
- An ideal MIDI control surface for mobile mixing and music production
- Mix or manipulate other continuous controllers with 8 sliders and 8 knobs
- 32 buttons provide access to mute, solo, record arm, and other functions
- Transport controls include a jog wheel for scrubbing and track navigation
- Store up to 5 snapshots for quick and easy scene recall
- Bluetooth LE lets you connect wirelessly to your computer or mobile device
- Includes software bundle for Mac, PC, and iOS platforms
Mix music anywhere with your Korg nanoKONTROL Studio!
Korg nanoKONTROL Studio Tech Specs
- Type Mobile Bluetooth LE MIDI controller
- Faders 8
- Number of Knobs 8
- Knob Type Encoders
- Transport Controls Yes
- Computer Connectivity USB Micro-B
- MIDI I/O Bluetooth, USB
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.8 or later (USB features), OS X 10.10 or later with Bluetooth 4.0 (wireless features)
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7 SP1 or later (USB features), Windows 8.1 or later with Bluetooth 4.0 (wireless features)
- Power USB / 2 x AAA batteries
- Height 1.30"
- Depth 6.30"
- Width 10.94"
- Weight 1.01 lbs. (without batteries)
- Manufacturer Part Number NANOKONST
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).