The Kemper Profiler Rack packs the same awesome amp modeling and emulation of the original Kemper Profiling Amplifier into a handy 19" rackmountable format. As with the rest of the Profiler series, the Profiler Rack, doesn't limit you to a bunch of preset models. Instead, it lets you create your own amp profiles and call them up whenever you like. What's more, Kemper's high-tech wizardry gives you total tone-tweaking control over your profiled amps, going well beyond gain and tone. Talk about a must-have studio tool! Get your Kemper Profiler Rack from AudioBuy.com.au Australia!Kemper Profiler Rack at a Glance
- 200 factory presets, and extensive online resources
- Profile your own amplifiers
- The perfect link between stage and studio
Right out of the box, the Kemper Profiler Rack has a ton of profiled amps ready to play. Just connect the Profiler Rack to your sound system or recording rig, and you're set. And even if you don't have a collection of amps to profile, there are hundreds of profiled amplifiers available online, and the community of Kemper profilers is growing every day.Profile your own amplifiers
While the incredibly lifelike profiles included with the Profiler Rack will appeal to everybody, you'll love the Profiler Rack if you have a ton of amps already. It's easy to connect the Profiler Rack to the amp you want to profile, hook up a microphone, and capture the sound of that amp and store it as a preset. You'll be amazed at how accurately your profiled amp preset responds to the gain and tone controls.The perfect link between stage and studio
Ever been frustrated trying to re-created the tone you captured on a recording when you play out live? You'll love the Profiler Rack, because it can profile your studio sound while you're recording. Just take a split of the mic you're recording with and use the split signal to connect to the Profiler Rack. You'll capture the sound of your studio performance, ready to be recalled on any stage in the world at a moment's notice.Kemper Profiler Rack Features
- Rackmountable guitar preamplifier can create profiles of any physical guitar amplifier
- Includes 200 amplifier profiles for you to start with
- Easy to profile your own amplifiers: all you need is a microphone and cable, guitar cables, and a combo amp or amp head and cabinet
- Built-in DI can split your signal to a direct output, for simultaneous recording of your dry guitar signal and the guitar amp profile
- Great sounding collection of effects in addition to the amplifiers
- Automatic spillover lets your delay and reverb tails fade out naturally when you change presets
- You can lock individual module settings when changing presets, for example keeping your current delay effects settings while changing amp profiles
- Effects loop lets you integrate your hardware effects and stompboxes
Don't settle for any old amp or effects profile, use the Kemper Profiler Rack to capture the sound of your own gear!
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).