JZ Microphones engineers' and users' opinion is that any Black Hole Series microphone, which is a fantastic vocal mic, is great on every application it is used. Unbelievable clarity and definition, smoothness and feel, and full transparency is the way industry professionals describe their thoughts after using the Black Hole Series microphones to record their music. It is very handy and compact with an absolutely original looking design. It has a new, original stand holder system (damper) and patented variable sputtering of diaphragm, using a specially mixed alloy for coating. The Black Hole is produced with three switchable polar patterns (Omni, Cardioid and Figure of 8). The designer of the Black Hole is sure that the result will agreeably surprise every user.
Every BH series microphone is an amazingly versatile microphone, but the most common applications engineers prefer are male and female vocals, any acoustic stringed instruments, piano, acoustic drum set and percussion, saxophone and other brass instruments.
JZ Microphones BH-1 Black Hole Microphone Features
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone
- 2 separate, back to back placed single large diaphragm Golden Drop capsules (GDC2)
- Class A discrete electronics
- 1.5 % component selection tolerance
- 3 polar patterns: cardioid, figure of 8, omni
- Innovative and very easy to use shock-mount included
JZ Microphones BH-1 Black Hole Microphone Specifications
- Transducer type: Electrostatic
- Operating principal: Pressure gradient
- Diaphragms active diameter: 2 x 27 mm
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Polar pattern: Omni / Cardioid / Figure - 8
- Output impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: >250 ohms
- Suggested load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Sensitivity at 1000 Hz into 1000 ohms load: 18 mV/Pa
- S/N Ratio CCIR 468-3 weighted: 75,5 dB
- S/N Ratio DIN/IEC 651 A-weighted: 86,5 db-A
- Equivalent noise level DIN/IEC A-weighted: 7,5 dB-A
- Maximum SPL for 0.5% THD at 1000 ohm load: 134,5 dB
- Dynamic range of the microphone preamplifier: 127 db
- Phantom powering voltage on pins 2 & 3 of XLR: +48 V (+/-4 V
- Current consumption: 1,5 mA
- Output connector: 3-pin XLR male, gold plated contacts
- Signal polarity: Positive toward pressure on a frontal diaphragm produces positive polarity voltage on XLR pin #2 relatively to pin #3
- Dimensions: 203 x 51 x 28
JZ Microphones BH-1 Black Hole Microphone Includes
- Handcrafted wooden case
- Standard shock-mount/stand-holder
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).