Joemeek oneQ2 Channel Strip at a Glance
- Switchable transformer coupling for two distinct sonic flavors
- The famous Joemeek optical compressor
- A true studio workhorse
One of the most useful features of Joemeek's oneQ2 channel strip is the switchable transformer coupling, which lets you switch a Cinemag transformer in or out of the signal path to choose between two different sonic signatures. Switched off, you get the vibrantly transparent sound of Joemeek's renowned microphone preamps, letting you hear the uncolored sound of your microphone and source sound. Switch the "Iron" mode on, and an iron transformer is switched into the signal path for a decidedly colorful character. Which setting to use depends on your sources and requirements of your mix, and you'll love having the ability to choose what's right for each recording you make. And now that Joemeek has moved the transformer in the oneQ2 to post-line input, you can run recorded tracks through the transformers to add a new vibe to them!
The famous Joemeek optical compressor
Joemeek's optical compressor has earned a solid reputation in broadcast, production, and mixing circles, thanks to its uncanny ability to produce great results quickly on virtually any type of program material. And thanks to the oneQ2's addition of a highpass filter before the compressor circuit, you can cut out low rumble that you may not want the compressor to respond to, for a cleaner overall sound. You can link both channels for stereo compression tasks - and thanks to the available line inputs, you'll find that the oneQ2 is a formidable unit just for compression!
A true studio workhorse
The sonic versatility of the Joemeek oneQ2 channel strip makes it ideal for recording everything from detailed acoustic instruments and vocals all the way to raging guitar amps and direct-recorded bass guitar. It's also fully suited to work as a standalone compressor or EQ, or both! And whether you prefer to track "flat" or with compression and EQ fully engaged, the oneQ2 has all the functionality - and impeccable sound quality - you need to get the sound right on the first take.
Joemeek oneQ2 Dual Channel Strip Features
- Channel strip with microphone preamplifier, optical compressor, de-esser, enhancer, and 4-band EQ, with analog and digital outputs
- Cinemag transformer can be switched in/out of signal path for two completely different sonic characteristics
- Highpass filter before compressor circuit prevents it from reacting to extreme low frequencies and making your mix muddy
- Accepts mic, instrument, and line-level sources - a true studio workhorse!
- Third EQ band is switchable between 7kHz/14kHz to focus on the needs of different sound sources - add "air" to vocals, or snap and attack to drums
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.